Sign up ×
Seasoned Advice is a question and answer site for professional and amateur chefs. It's 100% free, no registration required.

Is there a name for the partial dish where you simmer macaroni in milk for 30-60 minutes?

Stuvade makaroner

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

up vote 3 down vote accepted

Any food simmered in milk is referred to as creamed e.g. creamed corn. So I guess this would be creamed macaroni.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.