I just discovered the fascinating world of tempering chocolate. I've read about it before, but I never tried it until recently.
So, being the adventurous fellow that I am, I tried making my own chocolate-coated ice cream bars.
My first attempts were not successful. I ended up with melt-in-your-hand chocolate, which is exactly what I was trying to avoid.
It might be as simple as not having tempered the chocolate properly, but before I experiment too much more, I wanted to know if I could be successful at all.
Is it possible to make a chocolate-coated ice cream bar that doesn't melt all over your fingers?