I used this recipe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOIN-7zay6g) w/out corn syrup and honey comb bars to make a chocolate bar. The problem is that as soon as I take out a bar from fridge to eat the bar starts to melt within minute. This was my first attempt to make some thing out of chocolate bars. Is this normal/OK? Or do I need to reduce the amount of butter I used? I made the bars as following
- melted two Cadbury's Bournville dark chocolate bars, exactly these http://www.bournville.in/html/cocoa.html, with around 150 grams of butter
- added 200 grams of classic salted peanuts
- set in the freezer for 2-3 hours
That's it. The average temperature at place where I live is not more than 27 degrees Celsius.