This is a sad story, because I've already bought one and am not completely happy.
- Power - 9kW.
- Fires - 3 fires from small to large (14cm - 28cm).
- Timer - From one to ninety nine minutes for each fire.
The bad: The controls.
- They are incorporated in the surface and are very sensitive. When cleaning the surface it will power down the stovetop.
- If you put anything on the controls, they will flash an error message.
- There is only one up and down button. when more than one fire is 'burning' you have to activate the fire you want to change. You have to cycle clockwise through all the fires to do that.
What advise would you give to anyone looking for an induction stovetop?