Seasoned Advice is a question and answer site for professional and amateur chefs. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I wanna buy a fridge with 36 inch depth, 36 inch width and any height. The main feature I need is I want it to be flushed by the kitchen cabinets (like subzero). Is there any brand except wolf I could check? Thanx

share|improve this question

closed as off topic by Mien, Aaronut Apr 19 '12 at 4:30

Questions on Seasoned Advice are expected to relate to cooking within the scope defined by the community. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about reopening questions here.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Please refer to our equipment tag wiki for an explanation of what types of equipment/appliance questions are on topic. Neither brand recommendations nor installation questions are considered culinary topics here. – Aaronut Apr 19 '12 at 4:30

Most of the major manufactures make counter-depth models. Here is a selection of models sold by Best Buy - GE, KitchenAid, Samsung, Frigidaire, Bosch, Electrolux, and Whirlpool are all represented.

share|improve this answer

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.