So I just got Starbucks' Blonde Willow Blend (Whole Bean) and I am very excited to make it, but the problem is I have never done it before and I cannot find any online tutorial for beginners. I also don't have a coffee machine.
I will condense my questions:
- Do I need to roast the beans? If so, how? Will a pan on the stove do?
- How can I grind the coffee beans without a coffee grinder? Can a regular grinder work and how fine does it have to be(perhaps how long in seconds)?
- Is it made into cold or hot coffee? If cold then how much ice? Can I make it in a regular mixer?
- Does it include milk? If so, how much milk?
- Can I brew the coffee in a regular pan on fire?
I really want to do it correctly but I can't figure out how. If you can help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! And I apologize if my questions don't make sense because I am completely new to coffee making.