Using well water and some Odwalla orange juice.. What is the maximum amount that is safe for consumption daily?
closed as off topic by ElendilTheTall, KatieK, Aaronut♦ Nov 17 '12 at 12:43
Questions on Seasoned Advice are expected to relate to cooking within the scope defined in the FAQ. Consider editing the question or leaving comments for improvement if you believe the question can be reworded to fit within the scope. Read more about closed questions here.
Like most fermented beverages made at home, water kefir is safe to drink as long as you take proper sanitation precautions. If mold is growing, don't drink it, throw it out, and sanitize your vessels. Learn to look for signs of mold.
Fermented beverages like kefir and kombucha can become quite acidic and leech minerals from their container. Store them in glass.
I doubt there is any safety hazard from drinking too much if it is properly prepared. I suppose if it's acidic enough and you drink too much you could get a stomach ache.