A. Use simple sentences so Google can translate them well.
- Yes. Mix sugar and butter.
- No. Mix the sugar and the butter together until completely incorporated.
B. Use grams for all weights. Spell out "grams".
- Yes. 100 grams sugar. 200 grams milk.
- No. 100 g sugar. 200 g milk.
C. Avoid imperial measures like cups and tablespoons.
- No. About 10 tablespoons of sugar and a cup of milk.
- Yes. 191 grams sugar. 245 grams milk.
D. Google will have problems translating ingredient names. I don't think there's much you can do to help with this. Link to a picture of the ingredient (or to an ingredient's Wikipedia page) instead.