There are many questions asking on how to reduce the watering from (fresh) tomatoes in a dish or a sauce (most likely baked):
- How do I prevent tomato making quiche soggy (mentioned in comments by SAJ14SAJ)
- How to avoid getting the pizza all watery?
- Can I turn my marinara sauce recipe into "pizza sauce"?
- how to improve the consistency of my pizza sauce
- How to thicken marinara sauce?
- My tomato sauce is very watery
There are several ways to do that, but what are the pros and cons of each technique?