Seasoned Advice is a question and answer site for professional and amateur chefs. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

I want to make Kashmiri pink tea but have not found an exact name in English for those tea leaves used in Kashmiri pink tea. As I am right now in china, here they have varieaty of tea. I would like to know the name in English so that i can translate it and find it here

share|improve this question
There is no English name for the tea leaves and Olong is different. – Ali Asad Dec 16 '13 at 3:54
This is what you want? – TheIndependentAquarius Dec 16 '13 at 6:32
up vote 2 down vote accepted

Kashmiri tea leaves OR pure green tea leaves



share|improve this answer
Erm... some translation or context for the ideographs would be nice. – SAJ14SAJ Dec 18 '13 at 14:29
It just say the English Version – DarkCoder Dec 18 '13 at 14:33
绿茶是 GREEN tea。 克什米尔茶 和 绿茶 是一样吗? – Ali Asad Dec 19 '13 at 8:19

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.