Seasoned Advice is a question and answer site for professional and amateur chefs. Join them; it only takes a minute:

Sign up
Here's how it works:
  1. Anybody can ask a question
  2. Anybody can answer
  3. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top

Growing up, my parents had a couple of little, 2 layer pans that came with Toast-R-Ovens (The appliance themselves had been lost or broke, but the pans remained.). They were great for cooking drippy things, and fit in the dishwasher beautifully.

I would like a couple or 3 of those pans, but I don't really need a toaster oven, and I certainly don't need 3. It there a place I can get those pans or ones like them?

share|improve this question
up vote 1 down vote accepted

I regularly see them in the catalogs that come to the house all the time. If you are looking for a pan in which a rack sets into, try Walter Drake at this link:

They also have a few other toaster oven pans that may interest you.

share|improve this answer
Ok, My google-fu is weak. Thanks. I was searching for an exact brand and not finding it. – Matthew Scouten Oct 17 '10 at 3:55

Simply find a cooling rack that fits in a jelly roll pan. Line jelly roll pan with foil (or determine to clean all the drips afterwards), set cooling rack in pan, set food on rack, cook.

share|improve this answer
That's what I have been using. But the jelly roll pan does not fit conveniently in the dish washer, and its non-stick layer is coming off from having meat drippings thoroughly baked onto it. – Matthew Scouten Oct 16 '10 at 22:52
@Matthew - the meat drippings are why I line my jelly roll pan with foil. I have a pretty small jelly roll pan too, perhaps a smaller one would work? If all else fails, stores do sell toaster oven racks - try looking around online. – justkt Oct 17 '10 at 1:08

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.