This tag covers the traditional loaf of bread in addition to flatbreads, sourdough, pita, and anything else that one might reasonably call "bread".
Tips for effectively tagging bread questions, in order of preference:
- If your question is specifically about preparing/baking bread, also tag it breadmaking
- Include the sub-type of bread if possible (flatbread, sourdough, etc.)
- If asking for advice on a specific bread technique, include the technique (e.g. kneading)
- For questions concerning the raw, unbaked bread dough, use the dough tag
- Consider adding a cuisine tag for localized styles of bread (e.g. indian-cuisine for Naan)
- When the question concerns specific ingredients in bread-making, try to include tags for those ingredients (e.g. flour, yeast)