New answers tagged mushrooms
Based on comments, the likely culprit is moisture cooking out of the mushrooms and into your other ingredients. Mushrooms contain a surprising amount of liquid, and when cooking them you'll see that they shrink down significantly due to moisture loss. If you're adding them to other ingredients, some of the resulting liquid is hanging around in the pan long ...
Morel should be soaked over night in salt water it kills bugs and snails inside of them. I never eat morels raw.
Top 50 recent answers are included