Tag Info

New answers tagged


I think adding a few drips of vegetable oil or honey could help! Always heard other people say that.


Tempered chocolate spends a bit of time as firm but pliable before it turns completely hard. You could try cutting and shaping the chocolate into panels during this time, then apply them to the cake after they finish hardening.

Top 50 recent answers are included