Tag Info

New answers tagged


I usually cook Pork Butt (or Boston Butt) for around 20 to 25 mins per pound This link http://m.recipetips.com/kitchen-tips/t--907/pork-cooking-times.asp has a list of suggested cooking times. I usually do my pork at around 160f to 180f. And would worry that cooking at such a high temperature would mean the meat would be over cooked on the outer parts ...


(Liquid) water cannot exceed 100°C because that it's boiling point, and any additional heat applied goes toward the latent heat of evaporation needed to turn it into a gas (steam, which can then be higher than 100°C). Oils have a boiling point much higher than water, and a point lower than that (but still much higher than water's boiling point) called the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included