Tag Info

New answers tagged


The Russian Wikipedia article on Beef has several diagrams - a current one in the main section apparently originally derived from the German wikipedia, and two others from older Russian sources. I was also able to find another site with another diagram, and translations of some of the cuts into English, which is helpful because the names are difficult to ...


wash, dry, shred, cut finely or julienne the carrots. dry it on a sheets of parchment paper until almost of the moisture is evaporated. then bake it in the oven on low heat until brown. http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/0//51/793/51793738_091127_ljv2.jpg result http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/0//51/793/51793915_091127_ljv3.jpg brew

Top 50 recent answers are included