After I found the pack of microwave popcorn again I decided to do a quick search on the English web.
I found that the corn in the bag is just normal popcorn mixed with some fake butter and that there'd be no issues popping it on the stove.
Then I looked for good ways of popping corn on a stove and found an excellent video with step-by-step instructions.
- Find a suitable pot with a good lid.
- Transfer the corn to a bowl (because it can be tricky to get it out of the bag).
- Pour some oil in the pot, covering the entire bottom.
- Put 2 corns in the pot.
- Put the pot on the burner and set it to medium-high (7/9).
- Wait for the 2 corns to pop.
- Put the rest of the corns in the pot and put on the lid.
- Shake the pot and continue to shake it every 10 seconds.
- When there's 1-2 seconds between pops you're done!
Then season with butter, salt, or whatever you want.
The result was perfect! Even better than if you'd have put it in the microwave!