The taste is great and it is soft, a bit chewy and not dry, but it is still too crumbly. When I push it, it is too easy to break apart. Could you please explain how I should fix this.
- All purpose flour - 138g.
- Melted butter / unsalted - 100g.
- Baking powder - 5g.
- Milk powder - 20g.
- Cacao powder - 40g.
- Melted dark chocolate (62%) - 30g (mix it together with the melted butter).
- Brown sugar - 125g.
- 1 Egg.
- I use a flour mixer machine to mix the melted chocolate with the melted butter and brown sugar for 3 minutes (I mix them when the melted butter and melted chocolate are still warm).
- Add the egg and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add the cacao powder and milk powder and beat for 1 minute.
- Add the flour.
- Beat together for 2-3 minutes.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes - 1 hour.
- When I bake at 200C for 10 minutes, it is soft and a bit chewy, but easy to break.
- When I bake at 200C for 10 minutes and 180C for a further 5 minutes, it becomes less breakable, but not soft.