2

I put my mug which has a golden handle by mistake in the microwave. Then the microwave sparked so I disconnected the microwave. Is the microwave still safe to use? The microwave is only 3 months old.

2
2

In the past I made such a mistake multiple times with the same microwave... the one I still use to this day.

So if the sparks from the golden part of your mug was the only incident, I believe your microwave is just fine.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.