According to this very popular Bright Side video (https://youtu.be/P2BVyHOdFUo) , it is not safe to reheat mushrooms as they not only lose their nutritional value, but can also make you ill. This, clearly, is a very simplistic position as we would not have such delicacies as tinned mushroom soup, and pre-cooked mushrooms on pizza toppings etc.
So what precautions should one take when reheating mushrooms? Is it a particular variety that is prone to this? I have been cooking and reheating fresh white and brown mushrooms in dishes for many years now in stews and casseroles without any ill effects. Have I just been lucky?