Is there a name for the partial dish where you simmer macaroni in milk for 30-60 minutes? It's called stuvade makaroner in Swedish:

stuvade makaroner

  • 2
    The linked recipe says 3-5 minutes, not 30-60 minutes! – Cascabel Mar 13 '17 at 2:31

Any food simmered in milk is referred to as creamed e.g. creamed corn. So I guess this would be creamed macaroni.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy