I've seen the ingredient list of a brand of paneer with an ingredient list of: Milk, Citric Acid. Ok, so what is the process from there? I have a few specific questions:
- What kind of milk do you need?
- Can you use pasteurized & homogenized vitamin D milk (whole milk)?
- Where do you get citric acid? I've seen some suggestions to use crushed children's aspirin. Is there a better, easily accessible source?
- Are there regional variances in paneer? The paneer I am used to, and love, states that it's from the Rajasthan region of India.
- How do you actually make it?