I am not sure if I am allowed to say the brand & model, but here is the spec
- Can also be used in the oven since it is made entirely of metal.
- Thick base with one layer of aluminium between two layers of stainless steel. Gives an even and energy-efficient heat, which reduces the risk of food burning and sticking.
- Made of stainless steel, which makes the pan durable and easy to clean.
- Treated with Teflon® Platinum plus, a very hardwearing non-stick coating that makes the pan suitable for everyday use.
- The exterior is made of brushed steel which means that stains do not show as much as on a high-gloss surface.
Should I season it?
Related question: What's the best way to season a cast iron skillet?