These metal tubes are open on one side and hang from the handle suggesting a frying use?enter image description here


Could it be for frying a wrapped dough and pulling it out of the oil?

  • 2
    It does look like it could be a cannoli form, but I can't find any with a handle like that (although it would make perfect sense). – Jolenealaska Jul 13 '14 at 10:04

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.