I've seen these plastic handle things and searched for phrases like the one in the question title but failed to find it. What are they called? And where can I get buy them from?

enter image description here

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


They're just called corn holders, or corn skewers. I've never seen them holding watermelon before. As a matter of fact, they don't seem to me to be appropriate for watermelon. I don't see how they would make watermelon easier to eat and they're quite sharp. Especially for a kid, that seems kind of dangerous.

  • Thank you for your answer. It seems dangerous to me too, now that I think more carefully about it! Good point.
    – Gigili
    Commented Jul 27, 2014 at 14:07
  • As far as where to buy them - local kitchen supply stores should carry them, and there appear to be dozens of options available on Amazon. Those in your photos look like the Zyliss brand.
    – logophobe
    Commented Jul 27, 2014 at 22:07

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.