We used to do different pâtés in one oven, they are always great. For Christmas we can use different oven and, so far, three pâtés were raw from inside.
Could you advice what configuration of oven to try to get it right?
Some more data:
- Pâtés - different vegetarian ones.
- Default oven that works great: electric build-in Simens (similar to this Simens), in "3d hot air" mode 180C, middle height.
- Oven we can not master: electric free-standing Amica. So far we made three failed experiments
- in 180C "hot air" mode - raw from inside
- in "hot air" 200C mode it burned Pâté from outside and left inner part raw
- "hot top+hot bottom" 200C, was better as not burned it from outside, but still Pâté was raw inside.
Any advice how to get it not raw from inside?