I have a ninja blender that was left in the fridge for too long and has a mold problem.

When I found it, I washed it with piping hot water heated by our gas water heater. I've read some other places you have to use bleach and then let it dry out; but I want to know what to do for sure, so I'm asking the question here.

1 Answer 1


Bleach is safe to use, rinse well and air dry. I would be sure to use diluted bleach so as not to damage any rubber parts. You can also use vinegar but it will not remove stains as bleach does.

  • Can you be a little more specific? For instance how many parts bleach or vinegar?
    – leeand00
    Jun 21, 2015 at 12:39

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.