I have this microoven which has grill functionality. But to grill chicken like following picture:

enter image description here

i do not have that stand (steamer rack) which is holding the chicken on top.

Do you know in Europe/US/UK/Asia where i can buy this online to get delivered in Europe? i tried in bol.be , http://www.coolblue.be/ but not found any.

Please advise where to get one.

  • 2
    Hello and welcome! What you have here is actually a steamer rack for use in a wok or pot. I bought mine at an Asian food store. They come in a variety of sizes so you want to find one that will fit your microwave plate. I think you will find it very easily with a search or possibly locally if you have an Asian food store nearby.
    – Cindy
    Aug 26 '15 at 11:43
  • 1
    Have you tried amazon?
    – Stephie
    Aug 26 '15 at 11:44
  • In Belgium you cant use Amazon always, most of the vendors do not delivery to Europe. We have Ebay where i searched but could not find anything. Any alternative please?
    – YumYumYum
    Aug 27 '15 at 0:07
  • Are you sure you want to put a metal rack in the microwave? Sounds too risky to me.
    – rumtscho
    Aug 31 '15 at 11:39
  • The Amazon sites from the UK, France and Germany do sometimes ship to Belgium.
    – Mien
    Feb 29 '16 at 12:00

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.