What can I use if my family does not like Buffalo wing sauce or any hot sauce for that matter? I found a recipe for wings and potato casserole that sounds good but not if it's hot.
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
Really, any sauce you use with other savory meet dishes can be nice on chicken wings. Options include:
- BBQ sauce
- most Asian ready made sauces at your grocery store (teriyaki, sweet and sour, etc., even better make a homemade version of one of these sauces)
- honey mustard
- melted butter (or extra virgin olive oil) with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and your favorite herbs
- lemon or lime juice & salt (possibly add honey if you like it sweet)
- vinegar & salt
- real maple syrup and salt
- peanut butter and jelly sauce (some of these recipes include chilies, which you can ignore)
- you can even wrap wings in bacon, for a dryer but quite flavorful wing