I want to bake a Weckmann or Stutenkerl. Traditionally, these have a clay pipe for decoration. Where can I buy such pipes in the US?

  • 1
    Have you looked on the web or do you want a shop in your town? – Catija Oct 23 '15 at 21:58
  • Yes, I did a web search, but had no luck. Online shop is fine, just like your link. – Robert Oct 23 '15 at 22:01

Doing a quick Google Search "clay pipes for Weckmann", the only shop that came up immediately is The Pipe Shoppe.com. They seem to import them in various sizes and they sell them individually. You can contact them by email if you want to buy several, presumably they may be able to give you a deal on shipping and maybe a better price if you need dozens of them... though they seem to only have 12 in stock right now in this smallest size.

The only other option I could think of is if you happen to know someone in Europe who could order them from Amazon and then ship them to you.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.