I have found some American recipes that call for a pkt of flavored gelatin. Is this the same thing aswhat we call in Australia as jelly.


Yes, what you know as jelly in Australia is called flavored gelatin in the US. Jell-O is the most predominant US brand. According to Wikipedia the equivalent in Australia would be Aeroplane Jelly.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.