In India curry leaves are added almost all curries.
I personally hate them. You don't eat them, but just keep them on the side of the plate and throw them away.
1) What is the purpose of adding curry leaves?
2) Does the taste of the curry change when you add curry leaves? Does it make it worse or make it better?
3) Do any other country's recipes use curry leaves? If yes, which ones?
4) Are there any health benefits of adding curry leaves?
5) Is it better not to add curry leaves?
6) Are curry leaves added to any other non-curry recipes?