- Guy decides he wants to make bacon and potato cubes (I can't think of a better term) for breakfast.
- Guy wants to cook potatoes in bacon fat
- Guy cooks bacon and places bacon on paper towels to dry off
- Guy cooks potatoes in left over bacon fat
- By the time potatoes are done (20 mins or so), the bacon is cold :(
What can be done to remedy this? Should I just wrap the bacon in tin-foil? I've yet to fully master "timing" when it comes to cooking two different parts of a meal at the same time