0

On my visit to India, I ate occasionally a dish with some spice in it which did not have a really spicy-hot taste (compared to other, really spicy-hot Indian food).

But, in next two hours I felt heat in my body and sweated a little bit; the "glow" went on for an hour or so.

Which spice could this have been?

  • Is it possible you had an allergic reaction to something? – moscafj Dec 29 '17 at 22:21
  • I have thought so but I have no other allergies and this effect was quite pleasant. – J. Doe Dec 30 '17 at 9:13

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.