I was hoping someone would be able to help please?
My brother has started making chocolate bars, we are using cargill 30% cocoa chocolate- we fill the prefamac chocolate machine with approx 7kg and leave the chocolate to melt for about 6 hours at 41-45 degrees. Once melted, we bring the temperature at 30-31 degrees and seed this chocolate and maintain the temperature- we allow the wheel to consistently mix the chocolate. As we fill our chocolate bar moulds we keep topping off the chocolate in the machine with more chocolate which we melt in the microwave at 30-31 degrees.
The issue we are having is that that the chocolate- once we eat it, it won't melt in our mouths like other chocolates melt when you let them sit in your mouth.
Are we doing something wrong? How can we make the chocolate so it is the type which can melt when sitting in ones mouth?