0

cooking pizza @ 180 degrees celcius then the exterior gets too hot and the lights on the microwave oven get switched off. after it cools down the lights start again

`

1
  • 6
    You probably have a broken microwave. Take it to a repair shop or consult with a technician. I don't think this question will survive here, some other SE site may be more appropriate.
    – JohnEye
    Jun 1, 2018 at 10:34

1 Answer 1

2

The exterior is getting hot because it is generating a lot of heat. A pizza has a bit of mass and 180 degrees Celsius is hot. It could be a safety shut off.

And it could be broken.

If it works fine with smaller items then more likely it is a safety shut off.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.