I bought this.
It was a little rusty. I cleaned the rust with salt. I wanted to remove preseasoning but I don't have requirements for that process.
- Washed the dutch oven with soap and cold water.
- Heated it to 100 C.
- Applied flaxseed oil.
- Wiped again with paper towel for excess oil.
- Putted it to 250 C oven for 1 hour.
- Waited 2 hours for cooling.
1. Paper towel is not good for that because there are a lot of residue and dust on dutch oven when I use it.
2. It seems 1st seasoning failed, because there is no change. Where I am wrong?