This is the recipe (in Romanian) for the meatball soup.
Here is the ingredient list translated:
Servings: a pot of 5 L
Ingredients - savoriurbane.com
- 1 parsley root
- 1 root parsnips
- 1 celery root (medium)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 onion
- 2 potatoes
- 500 ml broth of tomatoes (of the house) or the tomato paste to the box (mashed) or 3-4 fresh tomatoes (summer)
- approx. 500 g vegetables of your choice: pod of beans, peas, florets of cauliflower, diced turnip, etc.
- 1 small bunch of thyme dry
For the meatballs:
- 500 g minced pork (or mix with beef)
- 50 g rice (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika (paprika)
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme, chopped
- 1 egg white raw
- sour cream tart for dres soup
- 1 raw egg yolk
- lemon juice, vinegar, bors or dies
- a handful of greenery (leaves of parsley and dill)
- optional: chopped leaves of lovage
Additional translations re the amount of water and the total amount of soup the recipe makes:
I added the rest of the roots and I dropped everything with 4 L of hot water.
From the ingredients below we obtained a soup pot of approx. 5 L.