1

A metal container was used in our Microwave, Since then there is a burnt sort of smell in the Microwave. The Microwave is still working well, we need to get rid of the existing smell, also we would like to know if there is any health danger in eating food that has been heated in this Micro

3

For the smell, microwave a bowl with lemons squeezed into the water.

Whether the food will be safe, yes: Is my microwave still safe to use after accidentally heating metal in it?

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.