On my cast iron press it has two small holes that say oil beside them, what kind of oil if any do I put into these holes?

Your Answer


By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.