Hi I just wanted to know how to dry out flavored sugar, I flavored some regular white sugar with flavoring essence but it got damp, since where I'm from its hard to get these types of sugar so I was thinking of selling some. But when I put it in a bag after air drying its still damp and it gets clumpy and has hard patches. How can I dry it out completely without ruining the flavor?
- Place sugar on baking sheet spread out
- Place into oven on the lowest temperature for 30 minutes or until no longer damp*
- Remove from oven and let cool
- Place into bags the amount you plan to sell
- Break up any clumps by pinching the clumps in the sealed bag
*if you used an excessive amount of flavoring, you may need to add more plain sugar to the mix.