We’re rewarding the question askers & reputations are being recalculated! Read more.
3 of 3 Made intention of question (hopefully) clearer and more on topic.

microwave use after cell phone heating

My daughter put a cell phone in the microwave and switched it on. The phone was heated for less than a minute at maximum temperature. There was a strong smell from the burnt phone and the microwave. Can we use the microwave again? Which steps are necessary to bring the microwave to a condition where food isn't contaminated (both from an aroma and a food safety standpoint)?

enter image description here