Hot answers tagged

5 votes

Blender for mincing bell pepper?

The device pictured at the beginning of the video you attached is called a food processor. There are several sizes and ranges of quality. Just type "food processor" into the Amazon search ...
  • 67.1k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible