New answers tagged


I don't know exactly which type of valve they are using, but they all pretty much work the same. You seem to be imagining the gas flow curve to look like this: The difference between the two sides is that the 0° to 90° transition is designed to move from 0% gas flow to 100% gas flow very quickly and the 90° to 180° transition is designed to perform a slow, ...

Top 50 recent answers are included