Skip to main content

New answers tagged

4 votes

How to use this pan?

The original answer is correct. Though here I show a picture link of it being used over the stovetop flame. "Parrilla Circular para Hornalla Enlozada" or round enameled grill for stove top ...
glenschler's user avatar

Top 50 recent answers are included