Unix Systems Engineer / Automator / Analyst.
- pre-history: Commodore 64+4
- 1980s: Desktop publishing = Mac + Laser printer in my dad's print shop
- 1990s: writing in Basic (DOS/windows), introduced to IRIX on SGI. Founded an ISP, sold it in 1999.
- 2000s: Designing and building *NIX based computing systems for hosting and telecom providers. I worked mostly on DNS, email, and business automation, primary in perl.
- 2010s: Heavy focus on email security and DNS, writing mostly for node.js.
Member for 1 year, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 17 '18 at 20:17