I am using a recipe taken from this Recipe for Butterscotch Pie recipe. I will post a picture below as well.
The main ingredients for the pie are 2 3.4 ounce instant butterscotch pudding mixes with 12 ounces of cool whip and 2 cups of milk. After combining the ingredients, and half of the cool whip, my butterscotch filling turns into a runny mess rather than a fluffy filling. Even after putting in the fridge for a couple of days, it does not set at all.
I was wondering how I can modify this in order to get the filling to a fluffy consistency.
- 1 2/3 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
- 2 3.4 Ounce Boxes Instant Butterscotch Pudding Mix
- 2 Cups Cold Milk
- 12 Ounces Cool Whip Butterscotch Sundae Topping Optional
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Pecans optional