I used a new cupcake recipe. It has raving reviews about how moist it is. Mine turned out moist but it's very crumbly. Any suggestions?
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (16-oz.) package light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended (about 5 minutes).
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition. Add melted chocolate; beat until blended.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition.
- Gradually add hot water in a slow, steady stream, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in vanilla.