Can I fix it? What can I add, everything I see says about pepper. It has to much green pepper in it.
- Add more of the other ingredients
- Add dairy
- Add acid
- Add a sweetener
- Serve with bland, starchy foods
Options 1 and 5 provide a solution which will not alter the flavor of your chili too much.
Source of ideas: The Kitchn
It depends what you mean by "Too much green pepper".
Too much bell pepper and the chili is not spicy/hot enough?
- Add more hot peppers, adjust other aromatics/spices to be proportional - don't recommend adding more meat/beans)
Too much of some other chili and it's too spicy/hot?
- Serve with rice or other bland starch; add more of not-spicy ingredients to dilute)
Pepper mix out of balance and doesn't have the flavor that you want?
- Add other peppers to balance, probably adjust meat/beans and other aromatics/spices to be proportional).