I received the following spatula and I want to buy another one, but I can't find it. Does anyone recognize the company?

enter image description here

  • Inox 18/0 is a grade of steel, not a brand. Could you post a picture of the actual spatula? – GdD Mar 23 '18 at 13:37
  • 2
    @GdD I guess the owl(?) could be an indicator. – Stephie Mar 23 '18 at 15:23
  • I tried with the owl, but doesn't appear on google. – Alex Mar 23 '18 at 16:47
  • Yes, I know that inox 18/0 is a grade of steel. I didn't know what is the owl. – Alex Mar 23 '18 at 16:47
  • "Inox" is typical of European manufacturers; standing for " not oxidizable" meaning stainless steel . – blacksmith37 Mar 29 '18 at 1:17

I think the answer is right there. It is an INOX spatula. This one has the same ridges on the handle.


  • 3
    INOX isn't a brand. – Catija Mar 28 '18 at 21:30
  • INOX is a pseudo-brand used on all kind of stainless steel items. 18/0 means 18% chromium, 0% nickel. The brand on the item on that website is actually "100% Chef". The one you have might too be from "100% chef", or something by the same OEM maker sold to a different label. – rackandboneman Mar 28 '18 at 21:36
  • @Catija : yes it is : inoxkitchenware.com . There are a few others, though, too. But this does look like the spatula in the picture – Joe Mar 28 '18 at 21:37
  • 1
    @Joe that's not a brand. That's a generic site that specializes in products made from inox... I found no items on that site that have that logo. The items that do have logos say "Cuisinox". – Catija Mar 28 '18 at 21:44
  • The 18/0 is odd . There is an 18 Cr ferritic stainless ( SAE 430) but this would be a strange application. A magnet could decide ; if magnetic it likely is 18 Cr . If non-magnetic , it is likely 18-8 or 18-10. – blacksmith37 Mar 29 '18 at 1:37

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.